Altmüttergasse
1090 Alsergrund

 10,00

Pages: 16 + cover
Edition: 5 + artists copy (first edition)

Date:
Film:
Camera:

5 in stock

Buy a print

 

Altmüttergasse, named in 1892 after the technologist Georg Altmütter (1787–1858), professor of mechanical technology at the Polytechnic Institute in Vienna (from 1816). He elevated mechanical technology to a science and, together with Karl Karmarsch and Johann Joseph von Prechtl, wrote the “Technological Encyclopedia”.