Alsegger Straße
1180 Währing


Pages: 48 + cover
Edition: 5 + artists copy (first edition)


4 in stock

Buy a print


Alsegger Straße (Gersthof), named in 1878 after the name of a vineyard that was mentioned in a document as early as 1241. The Alsegg vineyard lies between Pötzleinsdorf and Dornbach and is one of the most prominent locations in Viennese viticulture. The street was previously called Bachgasse.

The municipal building “Rudolf-Sigmund-Hof” by the architect brothers Karl and Wilhelm Schön from 1931 is located at Alsegger Straße 75-77.