1150 Rudolfsheim-Fünfhaus


Pages: 40 cover
Edition: 6 + artists copy (second edition)

Film: ,

6 in stock

Buy a print


Alliogasse (Fünfhaus), named in 1913 after the architect Donato Felice d’Allio (October 24, 1677– May 6, 1761); imperial fortress builder at the military building authority (1711–1747). Due to his structural engineering knowledge, he was also called to numerous private construction projects. Among other things, he designed the imperial armory (1714–1723), the Salesian convent on Rennweg (1717–1728) and the Klosterneuburg monastery (1730). The alley is part of the Nibelungenviertel.